Theology and Humanities
Opening hours Basisbibliothek
Borrowing and returning
- registered users (SLSP registration) may borrow books and media from the library (usage regulations)
- to borrow items use the electronic self-lending terminals on the premises or go to the check-out points (Basisbibliothek BTO, Lerchenweg Library)
- items from special locations can be ordered via swisscovery Universität und PH Bern and can be picked up at the Basisbibliothek within two weeks
- items checked out by another user can be reserved via our online catalog and be picked up at the Basisbibliothek
- media from non-circulating collections, course material and the latest issues of journals are excluded from borrowing
- books from all libraries can be returned in the Basisbibliothek or in one of the libraries served by the local courier
- the return boxes in the institute libraries can be used exclusively for books from that particular library (boxes may not be emptied daily, please read the information on the boxes)
Interlibrary loan and document delivery
For orders for items from abroad or from libraries outside the national courier service please the order forms available on the website.
Courses and tutorials
Public library and catalogue introductions - in German
Tutorials and guided tours for groups:
For information about courses and tutorials in the institute libraries of Unitobler libraries, please check the website of the corresponding libraries.