EndNote or EndNote Online supports you in writing your papers and with academic publishing: from the search to gathering and organizing all your references and from formatting citations to complete bibliographies.
The course is aimed at members of the University of Bern. No prior knowledge is required.
If you are interested in a course in English, please contact us.
- Basic functions and views; create your own reference collection
- Search and import from external sources
- Manual entry of literature references
- Use reference collections together
- Insert and format citations in text
- Compile bibliography
Dr. Marc von Gernler, Lorena Staiger
(see German sites)