Old Catholic Theology
The Library for Old Catholic Theology is open to the public, but its collection is aimed at the needs of the students and lecturers of the Department of Old Catholic Theology.
For general information about infrastructure, borrowing and returning, courier, information and research assistance please visit the website of the Unitobler Libraries.
- 6 work spaces
- 1 online catalog terminal
- A 211/213
- A 206 (seminar room, most recent journal volumes)
- A 115 (mobile shelving on basement floor, monographs for selected shelfmarks and the current year's journals)
Please contact the library staff at any time for an introduction to the library (groups are requested to register beforehand by telephone or e-mail).
Collections in the fields of:
- Old/Christian Catholicism
- 19th century Catholicism
- Orthodoxy (Eastern Church)
- ecumenical Christianity
- liturgy, ecclesiology
Links to electronic journals and databases can be found in the subject information page on theology.