Science and Medical Libraries: Research Support Services
We support scientists and medical researchers in Bern with library services. These cover evidence synthesis, academic writing, reference management, and more.
Get the knowledge. Our Coffee Lectures again provide news and insights across 10 topics. Free and open for everyone to join.
All lectures start at 1 pm online on Zoom: http://bib.unibe.ch/scimedCL
Program, slides and screencasts
- Data Stewards: domain-specific research data management support at UniBE. Thursday, 19.10.2023 13:00. Slides (PDF) | Screencast
- Financing Open Access Gold in STEM at UniBE. Thursday, 26.10.2023 13:00. Slides (PDF) | Screencast
- Unveiling bias: going beyond study types. Wednesday, 01.11.2023 13:00. Slides (PDF) | Screencast
- 12 steps to a successful systematic review: from research question to evidence. Wednesday, 08.11.2023 13:00. Slides (PDF) | Screencast
- CANCELLED: RefHunter – the database of databases. Wednesday, 15.11.2023 13:00
- New Open Access tools. Tuesday, 21.11.2023 13:00. Slides (PDF) | Screencast
- AI tools to start your literature research. Wednesday, 29.11.2023 13:00 Slides (PDF) | Screencast
- BORIS Portal – Research Information at UniBE. Thursday, 30.11.2023 13:00 Slides (PDF) | Screencast coming soon
- Make it your own! Personalize your LaTeX thesis with style and class. Thursday, 07.12.2023 13:00 Slides | Screencast coming soon
- Chat GPT and literature research: what we have learned so far. Thursday, 14.12.2023 13:00
Check out our YouTube channel for previous lectures since 2023.