- Our libraries are open (with a few exceptions).
- The Special Reading Room Historical Prints in the Münstergasse Library will be open (Tue - Fri 10 am to 5 pm).
- The use of group rooms is possible on a reduced basis, consult your library for this.
- Copying and scanning equipment can be used.
- Research stations are available upon request.
- Vending machines for beverages and food are not available.
- Reading corners or lounges are closed.
- The use of daily and weekly newspapers is reduced, consult your library for this purpose.
Please observe the distance and hygiene rules.
In our libraries - as in all rooms of the University of Bern - masks are mandatory.
If you wish a dispensation from the mask obligation as well as a corresponding confirmation, you have to send a request to the Risk Management Office. The request should be accompanied by the medical certificate.
Stay home if you have a fever and/or cough.
- After the summer break, some events will be held again with an audience. Anyone wishing to attend these events must present a valid Covid certificate.
- Certain events are available as podcasts: www.unibe.ch/ub/buchammittag, www.unibe.ch/ub/fokusforschung and www.unibe.ch/ub/text
Our courses are currently conducted online. You will receive the necessary details after registering for a course date.
Questions, feedback, suggestions
Write us what moves you, how you organize yourself, and what we can do for you.
Digital course material
The University Library Bern provides lecturers and institutes of the University of Bern with digital course material.
Digital course material (DigiSem) are made available within the ILIAS eLearning system of the University of Bern.